Local company looking for Restaurant Manager. This company offers competitive pay and bonus incentives, paid time off, dining discount, and an enjoyable and full work atmosphere!
Pay: Depending on experience
- Coordinates entire operation of the restaurant.
- Organizes and supervises shifts, establishes floor plans based on reservations and expected walk-in business.
- Responds to, and resolves customer concerns and complaints. Corrects potential problems before they affect customers.
- Prepares and reconciles cash drawers, monitors and maintains strict and consistent adherence to company cash control policies, including manager’s accountability and responsibility for any and all cash inconsistencies.
- Prepares, records, and deposits bank deposits and change order reimbursements according to company policy.
- Other assigned duties
- Punctual, patient, mindful, and dependable individual who cares about exceeding expectations.
- Grace under pressure and the ability to thing creatively in stressful situations.
- A sense of ownership of your responsibilities and a positive , enthusiastic, and friendly attitude
- Hospitality or food and beverage experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on our Home Page.