Hours: 5am-5pm, but could change to night shift
– Performs a variety of physical testing of product, including but not limited to; rubber ring testing, impact, quick burst, flattening, brabender, long term testing and all other required QA testing.
– Completes paperwork and reports, as needed.
– Uses a variety of tools and instruments to assess and inspect product.
– Checks the quality of finished goods, including those loaded for delivery, and returned good for acceptance to stock.
– Quality Assurance experience, preferred
– Background check, required
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on the Home Page!