Local company looking for Part time Wellness Center Assistant.
Hours: Monday-Saturday, varying hours
- Assist with entering individual schedules of trainers and massage therapists
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Proficient in the use of computer management system and tracking reports.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of basic reception/office operation and procedures.
- Keep accurate records of memberships payments and posting in computer system.
- Train staff members on the front office functions including the computer system and bookkeeping functions performed at the front counter.
- Oversee the front desk operations to ensure proper procedures and customer service is carried out consistently.
- Daily and monthly coding of membership accounts and billing to appropriately channel funds and credits.
- Foster good departmental/interdepartmental communication, morale, working relations, and collegiality.
- Demonstrate ability to answer incoming calls to effectively communicate with members and visitors, the basics of the aquatic and wellness programs and services, and collect payment amounts.
- Highly energetic and ambitious to promote health, fitness and wellness
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient business skills including general accounting, billing and bookkeeping.
- Marketing skills
- Computer competency
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW by clicking on”Application” located on our Home Page.