Pay: $11/hr + DOE
Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Responsibilities Include: Review and correction of patient accounts, reviews and explains clinic credit and collection policies to patient and establishes payment arrangements in accordance with current policies and procedures. Resolves patient complaints and problems.
-Responsible for tracking new patient calls
-Responsible for handling and proper disposition of customer issues.
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Must be detail oriented and a self-starter
– Maintain open communication with physicians, staff, and supervisors to complete or resolve all issues
– Health care or customer service experience preferred
– Basic computer skills
– Outstanding oral and written communication skills
– Works with minimal supervision
Preferably one year experience
*Resumes will be reviewed for a summary of qualifications. Only candidates having necessary skill sets will be considered. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job title when applying.