Pay: Depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 12:30-5:30pm and Saturday (rotating) 8:45-12:00pm
– Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
– Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
– Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
– Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
– Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Teller experience, A+
– Must have cash handling experience
– Customer Service experience, A+
– Background Check, required
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” on our home page!