http://mystaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo_mystaf_large-phone-300x88.png 0 0 Mackenzie Smead http://mystaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo_mystaf_large-phone-300x88.png Mackenzie Smead2018-10-05 08:48:552018-10-05 08:52:43PART-TIME Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Must be computer savvy
- Must have 2 years of accounting experience
**All qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW on our home page by clicking on “Application”