Working Hours: Nights and rotating shifts.
The production operator is assigned to a specific cell or work area on a production shift. He or she is responsible for the efficient operation of the production equipment and required to perform the following duties.
– Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
– Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
– Maintain operation of multiple lines, including loading gaskets and packaging end product for shipment.
– Visually inspect product for quality assurance purposes.
– Measure and record pipe dimensions as required. Take the proper action according to SPC Charting
– Control dimensions to maintain pipe specifications with direct supervision.
– Move bundled pipe from work area (scrap and good product).
– Assist in production line start-up activities and changeovers.
– Follow all operational and safety procedures.
– Cut and band scrap as directed.
– Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area per established housekeeping standards.
– Understand Belling Operations.
– Report any equipment malfunctions, product defects or unsafe conditions immediately.
– Read and Understand SOP’s contained in Operator Manual
– Relieve and assist other operators as needed.
– Work as a team with other personnel.
– Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or equivalent required. No prior experience or training.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
All qualified candidates apply today by calling MyStaf or by sending in your resume to email@example.com Please refer to job title when applying.