Local company looking to hire an Office Manager overseeing day to day operations in Maintenance Office!
- Verifying and issuing purchase orders for tractor and trailer repair orders
- Processing invoices for payment
- Tracking repairs
- PM & Parts inventory in specialized software program (Dossier)
- Insuring fleet compliance includes: IFTA, TXIRP, 2290/HVUT, Tanker Health Inspections, Annual DOT Inspections and Toll Tags
- Insurance compliance
- 3+ years of experience with high volume invoicing, accounts payable and/or bookkeeping
- 3+ years of supervisory experience including direction of labor, training and job performance assessments
- Ability to master industry specific software using VMRC Coding for repairs, PM tracking, inventory, and vendor invoicing
- Ability to work effectively with multiple departments including Accounting, Dispatch, plus outside vendors
- 5+ years of MTX/Fleet Tracking Software, preferred
- 5+ years VMRS Coding experience, preferred
- 5+ years tractor/trailor Fleet Compliance with local, state and federal laws, preferred
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on our Home Page!