Local Oral Surgeon Office looking for Office Manager!
Pay: $20.00-$24.00/hour, depending on experience
– Manage internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency.
– Recommend changes or improvements to Oral Surgeon.
– Hire and train new office staff to respond to patients’ needs and manage billing systems.
– Greet and serve all patients as they arrive or direct other staff to do the same.
– Maintain the oral surgeon’s budget, general ledger and accounting systems. Ensure all bills are paid timely.
– Oversee the processing of insurance and secondary insurance claims.
– Assist patient coordinator in providing patients with financial assistance, including apply for credit.
– Motivate office personnel to serve patients with the highest level of patient service and respect.
– Provide the Oral Surgeon with administrative and practical support as requested.
– Create daily reports as required by management
– Create daily payment collection reports and review merchant account reports to assure accuracy; resolve discrepancies
– Maintain patient confidentiality, including HIPAA and practice specific compliance guidelines.
– Maintain professional appearance.
– 2 years Dental Management experience
– Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
– Excellent computer skills
– Excellent accounting skills
– Associates or Bachelors degree in related field, preferred
**All qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on our Home Page!