Pay: 12/hr depending on experience
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00am – 5pm
Functions as a point of contact for all customers for whom Moving Staffers provides and/or arranges moving services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Confirms customers’ service requests (Plus moves) by confirming customer availability, and, if necessary, adjusts dates and/or services per customer requirements.
• Counsels customers prior to commencement of moving services regarding regulations, entitlements, and opportunities to improve the quality and/or minimize the costs of their moves.
• Confirms the regulatory documents have been received, read and understood by the customers.
• Ensures that customers acknowledge receipt of and agree to terms of their Reservation Summaries.
• Creates permanent customer files, ensuring that all pertinent correspondence and documentation are included.
• Communicates with transportation suppliers and movers networks throughout the moving process to confirm scheduling and reports customer feedback on performance of service providers.
• Fields complaints and/or claims related telephone calls and/or emails from customers, forwarding and/or responding according to established procedures.
• Assembles all elements necessary for the determination of final moving service charges, including invoices from service providers. Audits final moving service charges for reasonableness and accuracy, resolving discrepancies and/or questions with the assistance of the Lead Coordinator, the Operations Manager and/or the Service Providers.
• Works in “available” status at all times except when directed by management to do otherwise.
• Properly utilizes appropriate equipment, systems, reference books, documents, and charts. Adheres to all relevant Company safety policies and regulations.
• Understands and strives to model behaviors which model the Company values, ways and approaches and culture.
• Identifies system improvement needs and works to implement them. Works with other personnel, both within and external to the department, to ensure designated projects are completed.
• Is fully versed in The Companies’ values system and communicates these effectively.
• Attends all appropriate Departmental as well as Division-wide meetings.
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the written word.
• Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems, i.e., customer move issues, logistics and service issues, customer compensation issues. etc.
• Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
• Able to multi-task
• Able to work under pressure.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Conflict Resolution
• Customer Service skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college a plus.
• Experience: Minimum of 1 year of customer service or call center experience.
• Computer Skills: Basic competence in phone skills, listening, and computer programs like Micro-Soft Office
*All candidates interested must be able to pass a drug screen and have a clear background.
**All qualified candidates apply today by sending in your resume to Stacie@mystaf.net net and apply NOW at MyStaf.net
If you are already registered, please call the office at (940)322-5588