Pay: $12.00-$13.00/hour, depending on experience
– Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
– Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
– Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
– Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
– Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
– Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
– Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Must have computer experience
– Forklift experience, preferred
– Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold
**Al qualified applicants, please send your resume to stacie@mystaf,net and apply NOW at www.mystaf.net!