Pay: $18.00/hour, depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30
– Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
– Reads and interprets blueprints.
– Uses gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements.
– Uses precision tools, machinery and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, hydraulic press, chop saw, band saw, push and pull broaches, and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
– Fabricates and shapes parts such as tools and machine parts out of metal, plastics, and composites
– Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures and removes holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines
– Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
– Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and
– Evaluate experimental procedures and recommend change or modifications for efficiency and adaptability to setup and production
– Ability to track parts and jobs into the vantage system.
– Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
– Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
– Hands on experience
– 2+ years of Manual Machinist experience
– Must be able to stand for long periods of time
– Must have a general knowledge of 1) estimating time and materials for machine jobs, 2) metals and the quality and machine-ability and uses of metals, alloys and other materials, 3) machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and
maintenance, 4) design techniques, tools and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans and drawings.
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on our home page!