Perform recurring and non-routine maintenance and repair necessary to support the facility and
manufacturing needs of the plant.
Hours: Rotating Hours
– Documentation, record keeping. Work Order entry and completion.
– Mandrel replacement and machine setup.
– Perform preventive maintenance program per AIMS schedule.
– Perform emergency repairs as needed.
– Must be able to read and write English.
– Must have a minimum of four years of industrial maintenance experience or equivalent technical training.
– Must be able to operate a fork truck.
– Must have a valid driver’s license.
– Must have a High School Diploma, or GED
2 Professional References are required.
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW on our home page by clicking the Application!