$18-23/hour depending on experience PLUS a $5,000 sign on bonus!
Have a basic knowledge of the facilities’ layout of Compressed Air systems; Chilled Water, Recycled Water and City Water systems; Electrical Distribution Panels, Buss Bar Disconnects, and Primary Circuit Breakers.
Responsible for maintaining all equipment in all areas of the plant, and covering all emergency break downs and repairs in a timely manner. Possess basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills, and basic welding and fabricating skills. Perform preventative maintenance tasks, including lubrication, filter inspection and replacement, oil changes, motor and pump replacements, plumbing, painting, cleaning, and any other mechanical and electrical task as assigned. Possess adequate computer skills to use SAP to generate work orders, track labor, and consume materials. Maintain high safety standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess the skill and ability to perform all basic mechanical and electrical duties required.
- Cover all emergency break downs and repairs in a timely manner.
- Make shift rounds at a minimum of twice per shift to inspect Air Compressors, Chillers, Compressors, Water Pumps, Storage Silos, Material Transfer Systems, Extrusion Equipment; Air, Water, and Electrical Systems and other Operation-Critical Equipment to insure functionality to required operational standards. Report problems with equipment, leaks, and other deficiencies and take action as needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks in accordance with the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Ability to properly assess operational state of equipment, filters, oil, hydraulics, compressors, motors, pumps, plumbing and electrical systems and determine course of action if needed.
- Ability to complete routine assignments without direct supervision.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Maintain housekeeping standards
No Supervisory responsibility
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma and a minimum of 2 years experience in extrusion or three or more years in industrial maintenance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat, and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Apply Now and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.