Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:30am-3:30pm, Friday 6:30am-10:30pm
- To assist the Maintenance Supervisor in conducting preventive maintenance to all mechanical and electrical equipment on the campus.
- To assist in major repairs and remodeling endeavors, this may require painting, carpentry, or finishing.
- To assist in preparing campus facilities for major functions and/or meetings.
- To assist the Maintenance Supervisor in all plumbing repairs essential to proper facility function.
- To maintain all tools and equipment in good repair and working condition.
- To respond to work orders in a timely and courteous manner.
- To provide support to the other maintenance functions should conditions arise which need immediate attention, such as water damage to floors, ceilings, and walls.
- To assist in the general maintenance and operation of all areas of the physical plant.
- To be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- To perform activities as necessary to maintain buildings in a clean, orderly, and comfortable condition.
- To assume primary responsibility for maintaining cleanliness of assigned areas.
- To maintain and utilize all conventional custodial equipment and tools necessary to performing custodial tasks.
- To be responsible for informing the Facilities Manager of any supplies or equipment needs necessary to perform the assigned duties.
- To inform the Maintenance Supervisor of any special physical needs of the areas assigned.
- To maintain cleanliness of all entrance and exits to buildings.
- To assist in removing snow from walkways, entrance and exists during winter months.
- To be able to operate electrical machines used in routine custodial duties such as vacuum cleaners, strippers, and buffers.
Must have Clean Background and pass a Drug Screen.
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume email@example.com and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on Home Page.