Pay: Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Successful fast-paced law firm specializing in Plaintiff Personal Injury litigation is seeking a legal secretary.
- Minimum of 2 years of Personal Injury Legal experience
- Complete knowledge of state court litigation procedures (filing complaint through trial)
- Complete knowledge of all pre-litigation procedures (from opening files, obtaining medicals, demands, etc.)
- Superior computer skills with proficiency in Word Perfect, Word, Microsoft Office, and Quickbooks
- Typing speed of 65 wpm
- Speed writing
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Detail oriented, open minded, organized, and self-starter
- Must be able to multitask
- Ability to manage office is essential
Great opportunity for a positive, energetic candidate with excellent credentials who is looking for long-term employment and opportunity for growth.
**All qualified candidates can apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already registered with MyStaf or are in need of further assistance, please call our office at (940)322-5588.