Local company looking for a Janitor/Maintenance Assistant!
- Ensure that the inside/outside of the facility, including but not limited to, corridors, rest rooms, locker rooms, offices, pool areas, work out and weight rooms, store rooms, and lobby area are maintained so that a neat and clean appearance is presented at all times.
- Perform housekeeping duties throughout the building including, but not limited to, trash disposal, carpet vacuuming, carpet cleaning, cleaning windows (interior and exterior), window ledges, and door casings.
- Perform floor maintenance.
- Sweep and mop daily
- Strip, scrub, wax and polish floors following determined cleaning schedule.
- Assist in inventory, inspection, preventive maintenance, and light repair of exercise equipment as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling supplies for cleaning and maintenance of the facility.
- Assist in monitoring of pool temperatures and water chemical content and records, pool maintenance, and maintenance/storage of equipment, pool vacuuming, and deck washing as needed.
- Assist with safety and hazard inspection and drills with appropriate record keeping as directed.
- Assist with trimming of trees and shrubs.
- Assist with outside maintenance.
- Foster good departmental/interdepartmental communication, morale, working relations, and collegiality.
- Support and enforce Center policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested by Maintenance Supervisor for compliance with city, state, and OSHCON requirements.
- Abide by policies and procedures set forth in the Center’s Compliance Plan.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor or President.
- High School Education or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping or janitorial experience.
- Must be able to maintain good personal relationships with the staff, clients, and visitors to the North Texas Rehabilitation Center.
- Experience in facility maintenance and pool operations desired but not required.
- Certification in Pool Operation desired but not required
**All qualified candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on the Home Page!