Local company looking for an individual with Inventory experience!
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm
- Stamp, stencil, or affix labels.
- Occasionally assists with entering of jobs into inventory.
- Assists with physically receiving contractor parts.
- Complete random inventory counts and Rev. level checks.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of activity.
- Order office supplies
- Assists with loading and unloading of motor freight shipments, review product quality and counts and prepare proper paperwork.
- Assists in cycle counts as per schedule set out by Supply Chain Manager.
- Assists in maintaining and securing inventory.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
- 6 months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess good organizational skills and be familiar with companies part numbers used.
- Must be able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive financial, personnel and other business related information.
**All qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on our Home Page!