http://mystaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/logo_mystaf_small-phone-300x88.png 0 0 Mackenzie Smead http://mystaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/logo_mystaf_small-phone-300x88.png Mackenzie Smead2019-12-30 11:03:302019-12-30 11:03:31Human Resource Coordinator
Pay: Depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5
- Create/run reports and provide documentation for audits
- Track FMLA requests, submissions, and expiration dates
- Create employee badges, filing employee documents, and track training
- Schedule meetings, visitor arrivals, interviews, and pre-employment physicals
- Data entry of employee movements, manual pay, and time and attendance changes
- Prepare new hire paperwork and verify all pre-employment documents are filed
- Schedule new hire orientations and ensure all new hires complete initial training
- Track time cards and distribute appropriate documents to accounting department
- Communicate required training courses to EHS department and employees
- Ensure signatures are on the appropriate documents and are completed properly
- Must have experience in multi-tasking, planning, organizing, and problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- HR experience, preferred.
All qualified candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply NOW at www.mystaf.net!