We have a local company looking for a Glass Installer for Commercial, Home and Auto! The ideal person would have a background in construction.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5
- Installs glass in millwork products, such as doors, window sashes, china closets, and office partitions: Places door or sash on worktable and inserts precut glass in opening, or inserts glass as products pass on conveyor, using either of following methods: Inserts precut molding into window opening around edges of glass and taps molding against glass edges, using hammer and wood block.
- Tacks molding to frame, using hammer or staple gun.
- Fastens glass into window opening, driving glazier’s points into frame over glass, using point-driving tool.
- Presses and smooths putty into angle formed by glass and wood to make joint watertight, using putty knife.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background in Construction
- Background check required
- Must own Steel Toes Boots or be able to purchase them before job starts
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” located on our Home Page!