Progressive health care entity in North Texas seeking motivated Finance Director. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, as well as a full benefit package, including Health Insurance and 401(k) with match.
- Oversee financial planning, forecasting, accounting, and reporting practices.
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Provide status of financial condition of company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Bachelor of Science in related field, required
- Master’s degree, preferred
- Five+ years of progressively challenging health care experience
- Five + years of supervisory experience.
- Must be a flexible team player with excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
All qualified candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!