Pay: $12 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Read and perform work from drawings, schematics, and dimensioning layouts.
- Build, troubleshoot and test electrical control panels.
- Layout, assemble and wire control panels.
- Drill, tap, punch and mount components to panels.
- Operate computerized terminal, wire labeling and engraving equipment.
- Setup and testing of finished control panels.
- Install electrical components into a variety of industrial equipment.
- Point to point wiring of components such as PLC’s, relays, motor starters and VFD’s.
- Install panelboards and other components on a galvanized electric rack.
- Bend, route, and install conduit and tubing.
- Pull various sized wire through conduit and terminate in panelboards.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Apprentice Electrician License
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Basic computer skills
- PLC experience preferred
Benefits : Competitive pay, bonuses, 401k retirement plan, medical, dental, vision insurance with significant company contribution, company paid travel
Resumes will be reviewed for a summary of qualifications. Only candidates having necessary skill sets will be considered. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job title when applying.