Hours: Day Shift
– Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
– Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
– Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
– Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
– Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
– Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions.
– Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
– 3+ years of CNC Lathe Operator experience, required
– Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings, such as blueprints, safety guidelines, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
– Background Check, required
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” on our home page!