Pay: $18.00-$22.50/hour, depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5, may require evening and weekend work as necessary
• Conduct training sessions on clinic supported applications and functions for employees.
• Conduct training sessions on Electronic Medical Records system for all providers and employees.
• Create and modify custom templates within the Electronic Medical Record system.
• Update information within the Electronic Medical Record as necessary when codes are updated and new codes implemented.
• Utilize all capabilities of electronic systems in an efficient and organized manner. Improve workflow when possible.
• Conduct training sessions on applications and functions for employees. Prepare documentation, handouts, etc. for classes.
• Prepare and conduct review classes as needed for current employees. Train on any new products or applications.
• Review training stats weekly with manager. Research system issues and troubleshoot issues as needed.
• Work with outside vendors to maintain system functions and resolve problems.
• Work within the IT department and with other clinic staff to recognize areas where additional training needed.
• Technical experience preferred, however not required.
• On call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, procedures and or guidance from supervision. Perform job in a confidential manner consistent with various laws and internal policies.
– Medical Assistant or LVN, preferred
– Must be proficient in Windows-based software applications
– Must be able to adapt and function in a changing environment
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com and apply NOW at www.mystaf.net!