Pay: $13 – $14 an hour (Depending on experience)
Full Time/ Monday – Friday/ 40 hours a week
- Previous sales experience
- Current, valid driver license (For operational purposes. However, position is primarily focused on management and sales performance.)
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits.
- Direct or coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
- Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, or evaluation.
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Operations management, personnel management, and general office management.
- Customer service experience,
- Sales experience.
**All qualified candidates apply today by emailing your resume to Lisa Atchavit at firstname.lastname@example.org and by completing our online application at www.mystaf.net.