Part Time hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm, and Thursday 1pm-4pm.
Pay: $12.00+/hour Depending on experience
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have Quickbooks experience
- Accounts Receivable experience
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” on the Home Page!