http://mystaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo_mystaf_large-phone-300x88.png 0 0 Mackenzie Smead http://mystaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo_mystaf_large-phone-300x88.png Mackenzie Smead2019-01-31 11:02:162019-01-31 11:03:05PC Systems Support Assistant
Local company looking for a PC Systems Support Assistant. This is a full time position and includes benefits including vacation, paid holiday, 401K, health, dental and life insurance. We are looking for someone who is technical and has great customer service!
Duties and Responsibilities:
– May perform LAN/hard disk backups.
– Assists with end-user questions and problems.
– Installs software and peripherals.
– Answer staff questions on all company supported applications and hardware.
– Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.) and take appropriate action to resolve issues.
– Install, configure, and maintain personal computers, Windows network, file servers, Ethernet networks, WIFI networks, switches, routers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems.
– Effectively use remote sessions to support off-site users.
– Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
– Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed on the net work.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Considerable knowledge of information processing including microcomputers/personal computers, servers, office automation systems, telecommunications and the internet.
– Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective and respectful working relationships with management, employees, vendors, clients, and the public.
– Associates degree (or higher) from an accredited university, or comparable technical/trade school.
– Two years of experience in information services, help-desk, computer systems, or directly related.
– Must have Customer Service experience.
– Must be able to travel up to 2 weeks out of the year.
**All qualified applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply NOW by clicking on “Application” on our home page!